RSS2.0

Blogpowered

Demonoid.com - Best torrent site




I see many people frustrated having a demonoid account. When i see blogposts offering free invitations, people's comments are all the same ("Can you send me an invitation?"). So i try visiting that site. I found out that the registrations are closed and only an invitation code from an existing user can only help you have an account.


So what is this site offering?
Demonoid is a torrent site where you can download programs, music, videos and etc. Only difference from other torrent site is that, torrent leechers are also required to seed.
Good news here is i have already my demonoid account, and im waiting for my "Invitation Codes" to generate. For those people who want one, reply here with your email and speedtest.net screenshot.


What are screenshots for?
To see how fast your upload is.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book